Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quality Cop: Nike Lunar Flow Woven

"Quality Cop" will be a weekly feature on this blog where I post about a shoe that is flying under the radar, but still very dope and easy to pick up. This post is hype free, just solid quality, nice shoes.


     This right here is the Nike Lunar Flow Woven QS. I love this fucking shoe. I don't usually like when Nike messes with a classic like the Air Flow, but this shoe is almost entirely different from the OG Air Flow, so I don't consider it a fusion.

     These shits are like yoga warrior shoes, if yoga warriors wore shoes to begin with. I copped the green pair recently and I couldn't be happier. The materials on this shoe are solid and it's definitely different from what most of the sneaker community is rocking these days. 

     This shoe is a great summertime shoe. Light, incredibly comfortable, and perfect for all day wear. As of right now, this shoe might be in my top ten drops of 2012 so far. The woven upper has plenty of detail and gives the shoe a dope camo feel, but not that "I take myself too seriously like I'm 'bout that life" camo feel. 

      Do your feet a solid and quit wearing uncomfortable ass Jordan retros when you take your lady out, because you know how women wanna walk all over the damn place. Wear some comfy shit and diversify your collection while you're at it.

    I fucks with this shoe, and so should you. You can cop these from Extra Butter in NYC via phone order for $90 shipped, I believe, so give them a call at (516) 632 5150. 

No comments:

Post a Comment