Monday, July 9, 2012

Celebrity Kick Clownin' Vol. 1

     
     Yo, I dig Stalley's music. It's not the greatest shit ever, but it's solid. But I can't stand how my man will constantly take these fake candid pics of trying to look deep while rocking some recent release kicks. Like "Yo make sure I look troubled, like I'm in deep thought...Oh no closeups tho, gotta make sure you can see these KDs." This dude is out here meditating on a paintball course.


Here's a pic of NBA free agent, Nate Robinson, rocking Lightning Jordan IV's while sitting on the steps of his daughter's dollhouse. 


Here's bum ass Miami Heat Center, Eddy Curry, rocking some Miami Vice LeBron 9 Elites and looking at pictures of bacon and donut pizza. Dude just riding around in a golf cart while stealing NBA checks since 2001. 


My man Delonte West rocking Huarache 2K4s while hooping with his bosses from his offseason job at UPS.


T.I. rocking the black Elite LeBron 9 and his wife, Tiny, rocking the black/pink GS LeBron 9. Is it just me, or does Tiny look like the female Gremlin?
YUP!


No comments:

Post a Comment