Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back To Posting, Sort Of.

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post. I've been incredibly busy lately, packing up all my shit and moving from San Francisco to Los Angeles. It's been eight incredible years in the Bay Area, but it was time for me to move back to my hometown of Los Angeles. I'm pretty excited about carving out my place in the L.A. sneaker scene.

I am on a month long road trip across the US of A with my fiancĂ©e and we are currently visiting some of her family in Bloomington, Indiana. I will have some time to post over the next couple of days and I hopefully can post some of my sneaker related sightseeing during our stops in Miami, New Orleans, and Austin. 

I'm about to post on my trip to the Shoezeum, in Las Vegas. Sorry for the lack of content lately, but thanks for still checking in and I'll continue to bring the kind of original content that made you check this blog out in the first place. Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment